Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hello fellow bloggers, you are more than likely in my mass media and politics class the reason you are came to this blog, but thank you for coming to my blog. I am very new at blogging so it might be a little different than what you're use too. I'm glad that this class is allowing me to blog because I feel like it would be cool to learn how to do this. I'm very interested in the media part of the politics as in how they use the ads on TV. I will be adding more information as the semester goes on and I will try to keep it as interesting as possible.




This is one of the most controversial ads!

1 comment:

  1. My Campaigns and Elections professor actually showed us this ad in class not too long ago. While it is an abrupt and somewhat disturbing ad, it catches everyone's attention. For example, here we are watching and talking about it several years later. It got Johnson's name out there which was its entire purpose. However, the content itself is melodramatic and almost false. But because it used a cute, little girl at the beginning, it tugged at our heartstrings at the end. Making us feel somewhat guilty and compelled to do something. Ads have come a long way since then, and I look forward to seeing what additional critiques you may have on other ones.

    ReplyDelete